“The earth has music for those who listen” - William Shakespear
A special 90 minutes Nature Program presented at UKUTULA by the LESELI Team
Illuminating the Human-Nature Connection
Mindfulness with “Music from the Plants”
Why “Music of the Plants”?
Experiencing the “Music of the Plants” is one of the best ways to focus our attention in the present moment and to guide our attention back to the wonder of nature and help us to perceive plants and all other living species once again as the fascinating living creatures that they are and to whom we are all inseparably linked with (read more).
What to expect:
During this 90 minutes presentation & demonstration, you will …
* Be introduced to extraordinary & inspirational nature and plant information
* Learn a lot more about:
– the Human-Nature Connection;
– Plant Music, Communication, Bio-Networks, & Bioelectricity;
– Consciousness; Perception, & Mindfulness;
– the role of Sound, Music, Light, and Energy in life on earth
* Delight in a live, up close & personal demonstration and experience of the Music of the Plants
* Be introduced to a peaceful and unique Mindful meditative experience with Music from the Plants
* Rediscover and reconnect with nature
* Light refreshments.
“Music of the Plants” EXPERIENCE at UKUTULA
UKUTULA wildlife activities and more
Choose your unique wildlife/other experience from the options below:
NB: Special DISCOUNT for SA Citizens, pensioners & children – Contact our Booking Office for detail
Unforgettable & Unique Experiences in the African bush!
While visiting or staying at Ukutula, you have the option to pre-book any mealtime at our superb restaurant and enjoy excellent food prepared by our master chef. Ukutula also has a licensed bush bar and curio shop.